Clinics and Camps
Manhattan Fencing Clinics and Camps
Manhattan Fencing clinics and camps are taught by our elite coaching team consisting of National, International and Olympic coaches. Camps are offered for students age 5 and up of all ability levels. Camps are divided by weapon, age, experience and USFA rating.
Day camps for youth beginner and intermediate students are offered during the summer months and holidays. Beginner camps introduce students to saber and foil and have add-on options of chess and dance. This upcoming summer, youth fencing camps are offered weekly starting June 20th and run until August 26th.
Click here for all camp details and more information.
- Pre Summer National-June 25-29 (Cadet, Junior & Senior) and June 27-July 1(Youth Saber and Foil)
- Veteran Saber Clinic-June 28 and 30
- Sleep Away @ Eagle Hill School-August 7-16, 2022
- Veteran/Adult Saber Camp @ Eagle Hill School-August 12-14, 2022.
- Pre Season-August 29-September 2, 2022
- Youth camps are offered weekly starting June 14th until end of August. Click here for all weekly options.
- Musketeer camp for ages 5-7-August 1-5, 2022
International camps are offered during the summer months-please inquire by sending an email to email@example.com
Space is limited. Early registration is encouraged for all camps to ensure availability and early registration pricing.