- Mini Musketeer (4-6) classes are 45 min in length, all equipment is provided.
- Beginner youth (7-12) and beginner adult (18+) are 1hr in length, all equipment is provided.
- Classes for intermediate, competitive and elite fencers are 90min in length. All intermediate and above fencers must have their own electric equipment.
- Registration for classes is done on the students online account. Cancellation is 48hrs for all classes.
- Lessons are one on one with the coach for 20 or 40 minute intervals.
- Club members can sign up for lessons using their online accounts.
- Non members can sign up for lessons by calling the office.
- Cancellation is 48hrs for all private lessons.
Schedule Your first Visit
The MFC fencing program consists of a combination of private lessons, group classes, open bouting, camps and tournaments. Recreational fencers typically attend one to two times per week while competitive fencers attend three to four times per week.
If you are a beginner, check out our introductory packages.
The MFC fencing program consists of a combination of private lessons, group classes, open bouting, camps and tournaments.
Recreational fencers typically attend one to two times per week while competitive fencers attend three to four times per week. If you are a beginner, check out our introductory packages.
My son has been training with Coach Oleg at Manhattan Fencing Center for almost three years. Oleg is an amazing coach and a wonderful person. In addition to being an extremely skilled fencer, Oleg is very engaged and communicative. It’s wonderful to see my video-game obsessed son so excited about training with Oleg. The club itself is very welcoming and well-run with excellent group classes. Cannot recommend enough!
Manhattan Fencing Center is my happy place in the City! I started private classes with coach Vlad as my first contact with fencing. He is incredible. He has so much patience to explain me and provide me the tools to develop my skills while I enjoy myself. He always has a good sense of humor and a sensitive approach to teach me the discipline I need to learn to advance. I am a busy mom who fences for recreation purposes, and I have the privilege to have coach Vlad, MFC’s great location/ very clean environment, and kind staff.
My kids have trained with all the saber coaches who are all phenomenal and outstanding and in particular, with Sergey Isayenko, who is truly a patient, dedicated, and passionate coach. Sergey is personable where he cares about the development and improvement of each student and he always motivates my kids to do better at each lesson. There is a wonderful family community at MFC and additionally, a great comradery and sportsmanship amongst all the fencers at the club.